The SMA Healthcare Foundation’s Annual Dinner Celebration & Auction at the DAYTONA 500 Club at Daytona International Speedway was canceled due to concerns with COVID-19, but the need remains to support SMA Healthcare and the valuable services it provides in our communities.
We are proud to report that, despite the cancelation, we received tremendous support from our sponsors and donors, including the donation of numerous items for silent auction baskets and drawings. Those amazing items are now available to you through this online auction and raffle.
Raffle tickets are on sale for either a diamond and pink tourmaline necklace valued at over $1,600, or a gift basket with a 4-day/3-night vacation at a premier Westgate Resort valued at over $500. Tickets are just $10 each.
The auction has 30 baskets or other prize items, which include the following, either on their own or within one of the gift baskets:
· Lentz Plastic Surgery Gift Basket – Includes 20 Units of Botox
· Jeep Beach 2022 VIP Registration
· Hotel Stays – The DeLand Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel, Hammock Beach Golf Resort & Spa, or Bahama House
· Molto Bello Gift Basket With LAFCO, Annieglass, NEST and Beatriz Ball Items+
· Joe Hearn Events – Wine Tasting for 6 and a Backyard Party for 30
· Vera Bradley Items
· COACH® Cosmetic Bag with Watermelon Themed Basket
· Golfing – Winter Park Golf Course and Victoria Hills Golf Club
· Crab Trap+ (made by the clients at SMA’s Enrichment Program)
· Homemade Quilt (to support SMA’s Volusia Rape Crisis Center/VRCC)
· Oil & Vinegar & Co. Basket
· Buff City Soap Basket
· Family Time Packs – MOAS, Brevard Zoo, Daytona Ice Arena+
· Yoga and Therapeutic Massage
· Vince Carter Autographed Basketball
· Cowboy Themed Basket with Foster & Rye Cowboy Boot Wine Accessories+
· Southwestern Themed Basket featuring Copper Bottom Single Barrell Rum and Ye Old Buck Shad & Clay Simmons Pistol Grip Sauvignons+
· Restaurant Gift Cards – Olive Garden, Zen Bistro, Coastal Grille, Culver’s, Longhorn, Panera, Houligan’s, Chef Papa’s, Sweet Marlay’s, The Golden Lion Cafe, Beach Front Grille
· Multiple Baskets Contain Mimi’s Original Art Items
Also available are the Kelly Scholarship Bears. There are a limited number of these plush 33″ bears that you can purchase for $250, either for yourself or someone you love. With each large bear sold, a smaller bear will be provided to a child at SMA’s WARM (Women Assisting Recovering Mothers) Program. Proceeds from these bears go directly to the Larry & Joan Kelly Scholarship Fund for individuals pursuing a career in healthcare with a focus on behavioral health.
To see additional details on the items available, or register for the auction and raffle and begin bidding, please CLICK HERE. Don’t delay! The auction closes at 8:00 p.m. on September 28th and the raffle drawings will take place on September 29th. (Please scroll down for important information you need to know about the auction and raffle).
Proceeds from this year’s sponsorships, and from the raffle and auction items, are designated to support SMA Healthcare services in West Volusia County, the Larry & Joan Kelly Scholarship Fund, and the Volusia Rape Crisis Center.